Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Wish List



Dear Santa,
I've been a very good man somewhat good man aw shit, I've tried really hard all year to be good.  Santa, I hope you can find me since I've changed addresses and been really bad at updating my blog.  If you have any space on your sleigh, maybe you could find the time to drop me off a few things.  I'd very much like to fish some off the beaten path places, you know, high country alpine lakes,


small mountain streams, 


and I've also been doing a lot of hiking.  In order to find these gems nature has to offer, I'd really like a handheld GPS unit so I can get "there" and back.

I'd also really like a GoPro (is there something better? comments welcome!) so I can record my awesome outdoor accidents and make all you laugh at my expense (it's ok, I'm probably the one who laughs at me the most).

So Santa, I'll be looking for a lump of coal in my stocking since I know that's what I really deserve this year.  Next year I'll try harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment