Thursday, May 3, 2012

Win a Trip to The Forrest Wood Cup

Enter the FLW Outdoors and BoaterExam.com contest to win a trip to The Forrest Wood Cup.  Follow this link to enter.


This also gives a chance to bring up an important topic.  Before you operate a boat, make you check the rules and regulations for the state you are in to see if you need to pass a boater safety course first.  I completed my course for my state online.  It took my one night.  For my course I needed to read through information, complete a quiz on each chapter, and then pass a final exam.  Once completed you get your boater safety card in the mail,and you are legal to operate a boat.  Plus, you learn a lot of great information in the course that you probably wouldn't be exposed to otherwise. 

Boating safety isn't something to mess around with.  Make sure you are making it home to your loved ones after every trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment